Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Our house guest tonight...Our nameless yellow lab rescue for the night decided to plop down with her head on my shoulder. She put herself there. And yes...I will be heartbroken and sad to see her go. But I am sure (at least I am very hopeful) that her rightful master is sad that she is gone, and that she can and will be reunited tomorrow.

Our house guest tonight...Our nameless yellow lab rescue for the night decided to plop down with her head on my shoulder. She put herself there. And yes...I will be heartbroken and sad to see her go. But I am sure (at least I am very hopeful) that her rightful master is sad that she is gone, and that she can and will be reunited tomorrow.

by Steve Guberman



September 03, 2014 at 11:17PM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments: