Sunday, November 30, 2014

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Hilary!! 28 years ago who we have thought we would still be together. It's crazy to look at all of our past friends and acquaintances who could not stick it out, or did not have the glue you and I have. It has been a crazy ride... And I look forward to see where we go next, as long as it's together! I LOVE YOU, Steve.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Hilary!! 28 years ago who we have thought we would still be together. It's crazy to look at all of our past friends and acquaintances who could not stick it out, or did not have the glue you and I have. It has been a crazy ride... And I look forward to see where we go next, as long as it's together! I LOVE YOU, Steve.

by Steve Guberman



November 30, 2014 at 09:14AM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments: