Thursday, January 15, 2015

MPOW iPhone 5S Battery Phone Case Review





My son has a iPhone 5, and is always needing my external battery charger because his iPhone 5 battery is aconstantly dying. I was excited to be offered an external battery case for the iPhone 5s! This case from Mpow Power is really, really nice! It fits the phone great and come with two different "bumpers" to choose from. It also comes with a Micro USB cable to recharge this phone case.

The case has has a built in kickstand which is nice bonus! Additionally, the case is built with new openings that allow the sound to project from the front of the phone with the case on. It sounds really good.There is also a new short audio extender cable included for use with your headphones. Your headphones will not be able to plug (it will not fit) without using this extender. My only fear is that maybe this piece will get displaced/lost, and I wont be able to use my headphones.

As I mentioned above and in the video, the case fits nice. It has a matte finish that adds to increased grip of the phone while you are using it. It resists fingerprints nicely. The battery case has a 2400mAh battery which is a perfect size for this case, as it does not add significant bulk. In my opinion... this case is perfect because I think the phone with the case no fits better in my hand. The 2400mAh battery will charge your iPhone 5s battery one time, so in a sense you are doubling the life of the phone.

Mpow uses top quality cells in thier products. I have never had any issues previously with other Mpow products. This battery case is compatible with iOS8 and is MFI certified.



http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RB7XTJE

No comments: