Friday, February 20, 2015

AYL BBQ Gloves Product Review



http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PBWAK8Y


My friends from AYL sent me a pair of their new AYL®
Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ Gloves for me to test in exchange for an
unbiased review. And I will begin by saying gloves are awesome!

I grill a lot! Both on a large gas grill, and a Weber
22" Kettle charcoal grill. I have several different BBQ "mitts"
I use, but most of them really do not stand up to the intense heat my grills throughout.

As you will see in my video review above is that these
gloves are the real deal! Because they are truly "gloves" (the five
fingered variety) and not "mitts", I can maneuver the materials that
I am grilling much easier. The silicon material makes the grip much more
"sure" when grilling. I did not notice or feel any discomfort from
the heat of my grill.

I fully recommend these BBQ grilling gloves if you are
serious about grilling. Of course these will also work really well around the
house and in the kitchen. I even used these gloves to open a jar of sauce for
my wife!

The package says there is a lifetime warranty. It also says
they are heat resistant up to 425 degrees.






No comments: