Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sharkk USB Stereo Audio Adapter











Sharkk USB Stereo Audio Adapter Review

Sharkk sent me this USB Stereo Audio Adapter in exchange for
a unbiased review which I am providing below.

I tested this Sharkk USB Stereo Audio Adapter on my Samsung
Windows 7 laptop. I plugged it into a spare USB port, and Windows immediately
recognized the device. I attached a pair of headphones with a microphone to the
device, and it worked perfectly. There was nothing to setup. The sound quality
was amazing.

The size of this device is very small and it is very well
built. Just be aware that when you are unplugging your headphones, you need to
hold onto the device or it will pull out of the computer.

If you need something like this for your PC, for $7 bucks,
you can't go wrong.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you will find all estores in one place, please visit http://www.shopshiphappy.com/, it offers a wide range of selective and branded products from different online stores (eshops) which helps buyer to choose the product easily they want to buy. Whatever you need, chances are you’ll find it at usb audio adapter