Monday, August 3, 2015

Anglink Compact Selfie Stick Review





Anglink sent me this newly released compact selfie stick to do a review for. 



PRODUCT LINK: http://amzn.to/1IC3JGK

PRICE: $21.99 Prime ELigible



So, to start off... The packaging is great. I really like the design of the product and the concept.



The handle of this stick has built in Bluetooth shutter controls. You unfold the rest of the handle, and there is a spring loaded "X" that opens to hold your device. It held my iPhone 5 just OK. I was not 100% comfortable with the safety of my phone in this cradle setup.



Additionally, the extension part of the "pole" is super shaky! I wish it wasn't, but I could not hold the phone steady to take a good picture or video.



Bluetooth pared easily with my phone. I was able to take pictures easily and effortlessly with the Bluetooth paired.



All in all... a great concept, but this selfie stick was way to shaky for me to use regularly.

No comments: