Sunday, August 9, 2015

Snore Vents Review





I was really skeptical when I received these to test out. I have tried other devices similar to these, and not have work well, or have actually caused me considerable pain after wearing. 



PRODUCT LINK: http://amzn.to/1HztdE0

PRICE: $18.49 Prime Eligible



These Snore Vents worked great. I had no discomfort. And I was able to breathe well. It took a few tries on my part testing out the different sizes supplied before I found the one that fit perfect, and did not cause me discomfort while sleeping.



There are 4 supplied sizes in the package as well as a carrying case. I used the 2nd largest pair, and they worked well. They manage to do what they are supposed to, and that is to keep open your nasal passageways while you are sleeping. I suffer from bad allergies, and have difficulties breathing in the evening. I have been using Breath Right strips every night up until now. But, at $13 bucks a box, it starts to get expensive, and I did not like the adhesive it left on my nose every morning.



These Snore Vents are very reusable, all you need to do is rinse them in soapy water, and let dry.



They stay in my nose, and after a day or two using them I forgot they were there.


No comments: