Tuesday, August 4, 2015

TRONFY 1080p DIGITAL LED PROJECTOR REVIEW





I love this TRONFY 1080p DIGITAL LED PROJECTOR! It is a truly solid product in a small package that is truly affordable.



PRODUCT LINK: http://amzn.to/1N7a8hj

PRICE: $99.99 Prime Eligible



First off... I think this projector does a really good job at what its designed to do... and that is to project images onto a screen at a high resolution. And this projector does that.



I use this projector perfectly with my Google Chromecast dongle. It takes about 30 seconds to get setup, and I am watching Netflix on a wall in my house at about 100 inches. All you need to do is to adjust the focus, and adjust the viewing angle. Both very easy to do.



There is also a very comprehensive menu system in this LED projector, so you can tweak settings as needed to get a picture you want.



This projector has a output of 1000 Lumens. This is just fine for a home environment with the lights off in the room. Which is how I tend to watch movies anyway. So again, no issues with this box.



There are multiple input sources for you to get your video on the screen. Again, I easily use a Chromecast dongle. Sound on this projector is OK, and you can add a external speaker if desired.



The remote control is great, and is very responsive. It makes setting up the menus much easier.



All in all a really good product for under a $100 bucks!

No comments: