Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Bang Long Sport Goggle Review






These Bang Long goggles offer affordable, and comfortable
eye protection.

PRICE: $14.99 Amazon Prime Eligible

Maybe I have a big head, but I did not have any issues with
these sports goggles fitting comfortably. The straps are fully adjustable, and
once properly aligned, I felt I had more than adequate eye protection for the
type of activities I engage in... mostly basketball.

The goggle are 100% UV protected, and the part that actually
makes contact with your face is a soft silicon. Very pliable. They are fairly
light in weight, and are not cumbersome.

There is a really nice case that is included, as well as a
carabiner clip to attach it easy to a belt, or a bag. There is also an included
micro fiber lens cleaning  cloth.



Understand... I would NOT use these for certain activities!
I would not use these for paintball for example. But I think these goggles are
very worthy of basketball, handball, volleyball, etc, type of sports.

No comments: