Friday, June 12, 2015

Smartek ST-800 Motorized Tie Rack with Built in LED Light Fits More than...





I have a lot of ties. I don't wear them very often, so inevitably they get crumpled up into a ball near my unused socks in the back of my drawer. And when I need one, they look terrible.



PRODUCT LINK: http://amzn.to/1FQgsFp

PRODUCT PRICE: $59.99 Prime Eligible





This motorized tie rack holds up to 70 ties! I do not own that many ties, but this will also hold your belts. It runs on 4 C Batteries. The package also includes all the mounting accessories you need to easily mount this to your clothes closet.



The tie rack is very easy to operate. There are three buttons. One move the ties one way, the other button moves it the other way, and the middle button stops the motor when you find the tie you are looking for. There is also a built in LED light to see the ties as they spin around. The light comes on and off automatically.



The tie rack is very well made. Super solid. The clips you attach your ties to seem to be able to withstand frequent use.



The included instructions are well written, and following them will get you up and running in no time.

No comments: