Wednesday, June 3, 2015

RoyPow J12 All in One 12000mAh Car Jumper Kit Review





RoyPow J12 All in One 12000mAh Car Jumper Kit Review

Never get stuck with a dead battery again with this
12,000mAh 400Amp battery jump starter set from RoyPow.

PRICE: $79.99 Amazon Prime Eligible

Being stuck in a dark parking lot at night with a dead car
battery, waiting over an hour for roadside assistance is a scary prospect. That
is why having the security of the RoyPow J12 jump start external battery is
worth its weight in gold!

This battery is solidly built. Fit and finish is top notch.
The kit comes with a set of jump starter cables that you attach to your dead
battery. The red light on the jumper cables will turn green, and you start your
car. Super easy. This device is rated at 400amps peak power, and at 12,000mAh,
you should get multiple jump starts from one charge. I set a calendar reminder
in my phone to make sure I check the charge of this every two months.

There is also two 2amp outputs built into this device that
provides charging power for your phone or tablet. There is also a built in LED
light that is very handy, as well as a compass.

The only two negative I will speak off are:
- I will there was a storage case to place this in along
with the cables. I want to keep this in my trunk, and I do not want it to flop
around.
- I would have liked to have seen a AC and/or a DC power
adapter included. I have reviewed a few other of these types of devices, and
they all included AC and DC power adapters and cases.



Aside from that this RoyPow product is super solid, and
works great.

No comments: