Thursday, June 4, 2015

Satechi Desk Mat Product Review





This desk mat from Satechi is a classy addition to my
otherwise boring work space. It adds a bit of style, and function.

PRICE: $34.99

This product comes ship flat... so the package you receive
is large! Not a big deal, but an FYI. This is a great hing... because it will
lay flat on your desk out of the box.

This desk mate is the perfect size for my immediate work
area on my desk. I place my keyboard, mouse, and wireless charging stand on it.
It feels good resting my hands on it,. and is much softer that the hard work
surface underneath.

It helps prevent my computer keyboard from slipping, and I
like that I was able to get rid of may grimy old mouse pad.

This desk mat and mate is very well made. The rubber coating
on the bottom with the little "nubs" prevents it from slipping around
your desk or work space. The faux leather finish on the working side feels
great to the touch. It is easy to wipe away smudges or small spills. In using
the mat, I feel that this product will stand up to vigorous wear and tear, and
last a long time.



At first I thought the product was a hair pricey. But once
you get the desk mat you will quickly realize that you are getting a long
lasting, and well-made product. Satechi products have always stood out from the
rest. Their support staff is also very friendly and quick to respond.

No comments: