Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Aukey Qualcomm Quick Charger and Micro USB Cable Review and Hand-On



















More and more of the newest flagship Android cell phones are
utilizing Qualcomm's Quick Charging standard. And now the accessory
manufacturers are now starting to catchup and making 3rd party adapters that
now can quickly charge our phones. We all have a few spare charges...one for
the house, one for the office, and one for traveling.

Aukey just released their Qualcomm 2.0 compatible quick
charger. It is a super solid device. Well made, and aesthetically pleasing. It
comes packed with the following specs: Qualcomm® Quick Charge 2.0 Technology.
5V/2.1A, 9V/1.8A, 12V/1.35AUL Certified. This charger easily charged my device in about
an hour from 1/4 power.

You *NEED* to make sure you are using a quality USB calbe
with this!!! I used a "thin" USB cable, and I could not get my Note 4
to register that it was charging with an "Adaptive Charging Device".


When I switch to one I used one of the Aukey supplied 3.9ft MicroUSB cable with
the Quick Charger, and my phone loved it! The adaptive charging kicked in, and
juiced right up.

Aukey sent me one of their 3 pack of Micro USB charging/sync
cables. and I love them. You seriously can never have too many USB cables...
and I right? These are really well made, and come with an 18 month warranty. So
you can't lose.

Specs on these cables are: 480-Mbps transmission speed,
error-free data transmission, and fast charging speed.

This is a great combination, and I strongly recommend buying
the two together.

No comments: