Thursday, March 19, 2015

PowerAdd iPhone 6 Phone Case Reviews

















PowerAdd iPhone 6 Phone Case Reviews


Poweradd™ [Non Slip] Case Cover - Blue:

Poweradd™ iPhone 6 Case Aluminum Metal:

Poweradd™ PC+TPU[Non Slip] Case:


PowerAdd sent me three new iPhone 6 4.7" cases for
review. All the cases are really great. Great quality and construction, and
most importantly protection for your expensive iPhone.

Of the three cases, I have my favorite. But I want to stress
that all three cases are equally good, its more of a personal preference for
me.

Aluminum Metal Frame: So, my favorite of the three cases was
this aluminum bumpered case. This one was pink (not my color), but I loved the
case itself. Its super thin, and very solid in the hand. It adds the least
amount of bulk to the phone, but it still is definitely protected. Installing
the case is not very difficult, and you can see how I do it in the video above
as part of my review.

Blue Non-Slip Case: This was my 2nd favorite case. It has a
nicely textured back that has a flat finish that will definitely resist finger
prints. This case is very well made, and you can see how it was engineered to
absorb shock to the phones corners where it is most likely to get damaged. This
case is actually two pieces... a thin hard shell and a rubber softer inner
layer that absorbs hard drops.

PC+TPU[Non Slip] Case: This case is one piece and is a
hybrid TPU + Polycarbonate material. This is a good case. Very futuristic
looking, its just not my style. There is also a metal plate in the back with
the manufacturers name, and this small metal piece will easily be scratched.
This case does feel very solid in the hand, and I did feel that my phone will
be very well protected in the event of a drop.

So, in summary... all three cases are well worth the
purchase as they relate to protecting your phone. It really just boils down to
personal preference.



No comments: