Tuesday, March 17, 2015

URPOWER Bluetooth Selfie Stick Review and Hand-On





I think Selfie sticks are the coolest thing since sliced
bread! Yes... I said it out loud! :) My previous selfie stick was a "wired"
variety, this new one from URPOWER is Bluetooth powered.

This URPOWER "Monopod" aka Selfie Stick is really,
really nice. It comes with things that most others do not include. It comes
with a small pouch... that I don't know what you would use it for with this
stick. It also comes with *two* cradles for different sized phones. I think
that is a great touch.

This Selfie Stick (Monopod) is really well made. It seems to
be pretty solid, and it should stand up to some use. Pairing my phone to the
monopod via Bluetooth was really easy. I attached the larger of the 2 cradles
(I have a Note 4). I was easily able to place my phone, and use the monopod to
take images with no problems. My phone responded each and every time.

I felt very confident that my phone was securely nestled in
the cradle. You can see from my attached video that I was moving around quite a
bit, and it stayed secure.

The stick extends out to 41 inches (about 3.5 feet). In
folds down into about 9 inches (without the cradle attached). There are two
adjustment screws to fix the phones angle. These lock down pretty tight with no
movement.

PROS:
- 2 cradles for different phone sizes.
- Carrying pouch
- Sturdy build
- Inexpensive
- Pairs easily via Bluetooth
- Light weight

CONS:
- None Noted.

URPOWER sent me this monopod in exchange for an unbiased
review.

No comments: