Saturday, March 28, 2015

Beers Not War Bottle Opener Review







Beers Not War Bottle Opener Review

This is a cool little key chain. "Beers Not War"
is emblazoned on it's side...which is funny because it's a bullet that is meant
to open beer bottles. I saw a very similar product not to long ago on the TV
show "Shark Tank" and thought it was a clever idea, so I was excited
to get this one to test out.

Well... it works! It open beer bottles with no
problems.  It's made from a zinc oxide,
so it will not tarnish, and out of the box it is nicely polished. It's $11
bucks on Amazon, and I think its worth it for a quality little product. An
extra bonus is that it includes a lifetime warranty.

I do not think it was ever a real bullet, but it looks
pretty real. I think this is a great gift for a person who likes guns &
ammo, or a person who drinks a lot of beer and has it all.

No comments: