Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hisgadget 16w Solar Charger Unboxing and Hands On













The folks at Hisgadget sent me this Intocircuit to test and
review. And I really, really like this device!

When I pulled this out at work, I had several people
immediately ask me how to get one of their own. Everyone instantly recognized a
personal use for having a portable solar charger. I can count the number of
times (sporting event, by the pool) that I needed to charge up the phone,
without access to an outlet. I used this on my sailboat this past weekend, and
was able to run my phone and my tablet that I was using as my chart plotter.
Both devices stayed at 100% charged with constant use.

This solar charge is very well built. It has a rugged
exterior case, and the solar panels are well made. Just be careful not to
scratch it. It has an amazing 16 watt mono-crystalline solar array provides up
to 5V/2.9A output!!

There are three carbiner clips included and a micro usb
cable.

PROS:
- Unlimited FREE recharging!
- Charge your device anywhere there is sun.
- Great construction. It should last a long time.
- Compact and portable. Lightweight.

CONS:
- You need sun light. If its cloudy or rainy, you are
screwed.


No comments: