Monday, March 9, 2015

PowerAdd MiFi Certified Lightning Cable Review

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SZNQMWY



My friends at PowerAdd sent me their new and improved iPhone/iPad 8 Pin Lightening cable to review. And I like it! It's a well made lightening cable that I anticipate getting a lot of use from. The box it comes in is small and sturdy. There are no included instructions, but you really do not need them.



This cable is MiFi Certified by Apple. It is 3.3 (1 meter) long. This cable should work with the following Apple devices...  iPhone 6 plus/6/5s/5c/5, iPad Air 2/iPad Air/mini3/mini2/mini/4th generation, iPod touch 5th generation and iPod nano 7th generation.



The cable costs $9.99 over on Amazon.com. It's well worth the money for a quality cable. And you and I both know you can never have enough of these!



No comments: