Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Amir® LED Solar Spotlight / Wall light Review





Amir® LED Solar Spotlight / Wall light Review



This Amir LED Solar Spotlight is a true lifesaver! I have so many dark spots in my yard at night, that having this light shining where I need it is a huge relief. 



PRODUCT LINK: http://amzn.to/1ECA5Am (AMAZON PRIME ELIGIBLE)

PRICE: $21.99



Installing this light on the eve of my house took roughly 5 minutes with a drill and a screwdriver. The sun did the rest by charging up the internal batteries via the huge solar collectors built into this light.



The mounting hardware (3 screws and anchors) is included in the package. There is one button on the back for LOW, OFF, and HI settings. Obviously if you keep it in the HI mode, the light will not stay illuminated as long as it would on the LOW settings. But, I did not notice much of a difference between the two., I keep my light at LOW and it is plenty bright, lighting up a large swatch of my dark yard. It comes on automatically at sundown, and runs till the battery runs out, which is about 7 hours.



The light itself has 4 large and bright LED's. There is very large solar light collector panel that is adjustable to maximize it's sun exposure. The light fixture is also adjustable. There is also a ground stake included in the package if you want to use it in your yard.



I really like this light, and need to get a few more to light up the rest of the dark spots.

No comments: