Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Ipow Mirrored Swim Goggles with Earplugs Review





Ipow markets a lot of different products, and I have tested reviewed more than a few, and I really have liked them all.



PRODUCT LINK: http://amzn.to/1PUoylb

PRICE: $12.99 Prime Eligible



I live near the beach in Florida and go swimming in the ocean quite a bit. And I have used crappy swimming goggle that I have purchased from Walgreen's in the past that never worked really well, or didn't fit my big head.



These swimming goggles from Ipow were amazing! They come in a nice travel case with additional ear plugs. They fit my big head great. The eye pieces fit on my face very comfortably. The runner gaskets form a great seal on the face and keeps the water out with vigorous swimming activity. They do not fog up, and have a great mirrored UV coating. Underwater vision is very clear.



The cool part is that they have built into the strap two ear plugs! They fit my ears nicely and keeps the water out.



For the price compared to quality, these swim goggles are are a great deal. I do not feel you will find a comparable value.

No comments: