Sunday, May 24, 2015

LEAP® Pedometer Step Counter Review









This is an affordable digital step counter that measure your
workout efforts. It doesn't do any more or any less. It is fairly precise in
its measurements. There is a mechanical piece inside the pedometer that moves
each time you take a step, and it advances the large digital readout.



PRICE: $9.99

The readout is large and clear. It is very legible. There is
a plastic clip that attaches to your belt or pocket. Then you walk as usual. My
phone has a built in step counter, but I can never truly know if it's accurate.
So I like this device to help take a 2nd measurement for me to prove my
results.

The pedometer uses a LR44 battery that are easy to find. But
the battery built in should have a really long life.

This thing works as advertised. It's a good price for a
dedicated pedometer and step counter.

No comments: