Sunday, May 24, 2015

FastFox Bluetooth Fitness Tracker Review












The Fastfox Bluetooth fitness tracker is a inexpensive
fitness tracking device that is very small and light and you wear on your
wrist. It comes with a small instruction pamphlet and a extra battery.






PRICE: $13.99

I had a couple of problems with this device...
- There is really no way of knowing if its even working. No
on/off switch, no led light to show its on.
- The app for the Android phone could not synch. I tried
several times.
- It seemed to work a little better with the iOS app, but
still very sketchy syncing.
- When receiving an inbound call, no lights would flash on
the device to indicate an inbound call as the directions. This setting was
activated in the the app.
- The app only offers metric numbers. To add myself I needed
to convert info from pounds and inches to kilograms and centimeters.

This device was too much work trying to get it to work. So I
put it back in the box, and gave it a pass. I couldn't even get it to work once
to see if it "works".



Sad.

No comments: