Friday, May 1, 2015

Gadgin Selfie Stick All-In-One Kit Review






This All-In-One Selfie Stick Kit from Gadgin has everything
you really need to get started shooting videos with your cell phone or sports
camera.

PRICE: $28.07

In the box there is an aluminum selfie stick / monopod.
Closed it is a compact 12 inches and extends out to 38 inches. This selfie
stick is very solid. I liked the weight and the feel in the hand. It is easy to
lock and unlock, with just a small twist of each section. I had one section get
stuck during my video, but I fixed it afterward with no problem.

The mount for the cell phone is very well built, and was
able to hold my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 very securely. While this is attached to
the selfie stick, the whole rig is solid, and was not concerned about the
safety of my phone.

The kit also comes with a mini-tripod. Which I find
incredibly useful!!! This tripod can support your phone, or you can also use it
to hold the selfie stick. There is also a little mirror you can attach to the
selfie stick to use to frame a shot when using the rear camera of your cell
phone. Very cool! The is also a Bluetooth shutter release, and a GoPro mount
all included.



So, this kit really has everything you could possible need
to get up and running taking selfies, or just shooting more stable pics and videos.
It is a great value for everything you get.


No comments: