Tuesday, May 19, 2015

BestFire Retractable Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset Review





I just received this headset from Bestfire, but I am feeling like I stepped back in time. I have been testing and reviewing so many new gadgets, with bleeding edge tech, I was thrown back with this headset. 



PRODUCT LINK: http://amzn.to/1A2Vh6e

PRICE: $18.99



First of all the packaging is very lame, and unappealing. The instruction "sheet" is a xeroxed piece of paper with Chinese instructions on one side and poorly written English on the other.



The charging port is powered by a "Macro USB" cable. Who even uses these any more... for anything? The headphones feel cheap. I do not think they would hold up well over the long haul. The pads that go over your ears are not very  comfortable, and do not entirely cover your ears, which makes for poor sound isolation.



There is the ability to add a MicroSD card (TF) and play your MP3's from it. Again, I do not know many people now who still listen to their music this way, but if you still do, this headset is for you.



The one thing I happened to like was the built in FM radio. It sounded OK, but it took me a little bit to fully figure out to tune in stations properly. It is slow, as you have to scan from station to station, by hitting button on the headset.



There are several other headset options in this price range (from MPOW, Audsom, and Aukey) that are much nicer.



The package did include the MacroUSB charging cable, a 3.5mm audio cable, and a poorly written instruction sheet.

No comments: