Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mount-It! Dual Freestanding Monitor Stand Review and Demo









The product from Mount-It! literally saved my health!!! I
have been seeing a chiropractor for the last several weeks due to neck pain
from poor posture.





PRODUCT LINK: http://amzn.to/1IzNgXu


PRICE: $53.99 (AMAZON PRIME ELIGIBLE)



Since using this new mounting system which is incredibly
affordable, and super easy to assemble, my neck pain has been significantly
reduced. I can also see my monitors because I was able to position the monitors
much closer to me, so I can see my work without any eye strain.

The box that it came in was very heavy, and as you will soon
learn that the base for this stand is very heavy, as it needs to be to support
the weight of the two monitors. The included instructions were very easy to
follow, and all the necessary hardware is included. All you really need is a
Phillips screw driver to screw in the bolts that hold each monitor.

After I had my monitors pretty much positioned the way I
liked I used the included Allen wrench to tighten everything. The
transformation is amazing!

I now have my monitors positioned at eye level, so I sit
straighter. I also now have a lot less clutter on my desk.

This monitor mount is very well built. It is infinitely
adjustable. This is a really great deal, especially if you can order this via
Amazon Prime, and get free 2 day shipping with the weight, it is an even bigger
bargain.

No comments: