Monday, May 18, 2015

NekTek Monopod Selfie Stick With Bluetooth Review







I have reviewed several solar lights from Necteck, now we venture into their selfie stick product line.



PRODUCT LINK: http://amzn.to/1FnUmgT

PRICE: $12.99



I really like Nekteck products. I think I have about 4 different products from them now, and with the exception of maybe one thing, they are always very well made. This monopod / selfie stick is no exception. It is a well made product. It has built-in Bluetooth for remote shutter operation on your phone.



It extends out a little over 3 feet on a metal tube that is similar to an old car antenna. It supports my large Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with no problems.



In the package is the monopod with builtin Bluetooth control. There is the piece that screws onto the monopod and hold your phone, there is a micro usb cable, and there is a small orange adapter for securing smaller phones..



Overall, this is a really good product. It took me a few tries to get it right as you can see in my video review. But all in all I have nothing negative to say about it. I find that my particular phone is very heavy, and it causes the stick to shake more when fully extended.



NekTeck Sent me this product in exchange for a fair and honest test and review.

No comments: