Sunday, May 24, 2015

Intsun® High Quality Super Waterproof K40 Game Keyboard Review









This is a super solid and stylish keyboard! The red color of
the one I tested is vibrant, and the black keys are a nice contrast.



PRICE: $32.45 Amazon Prime Eligible

I have been using this keyboard for the last week at work,
and I have had many people stop and ask me about it. It really stands out.

The keyboard itself is somewhat heavy. And that's a good
thing. It stays put and does not move around on your desktop. The keys are very
quiet when typing, and you can definitely feel the mechanical aspect of the
keys.

They way the keyboard is constructed, the keyboard is
waterproof. I do not how many times I have spilled a can of soda, or coffee
onto previous keyboards I have owned. It also makes cleaning out other debris
from the keyboard relatively easy.

The keyboard attaches to your computer via a USB connection,
and my Windows 7 computer recognized it very quickly.


No comments: