Friday, May 1, 2015

Urpower Cell Phone Waterproof Case Review





The Urpower Cell Phone Waterproof case works! I tested this
product doing a soak test, and it passed!

PRODUCT LINK:

PRICE: $7.99

I have to admit that I was surprised! Pleasantly surprised.
I have used similar type waterproof products in the past with more substantial
closure systems. One previous one I used had a huge zip lock bag style closure,
followed by rolling ito over 3 times, followede by a slid on clip.  This case from Urpower is much easier to close
than others. So I was a litle skeptical of its waterproof abilities.

I tested this case underwater for an hour, and it worked
great. I performed a "soak test" using dried paper towels inside the
case while it is submerged. There was no leakage.

This case should fit most cell phones, and even small
digital cameras. Please watch my video more more details on the actual product.
There is a wrist strap included in the packaging. The material used seems very
durable, and should hold up to most use.



This case in my opinion would be best used around or near a
pool, the beach, or while on a boat.

No comments: