Sunday, April 19, 2015

ANART SJ4000 W8 Wifi Full HD 1080P Demo and Hands-On Review














PRICE: $79.99

If this review helps you, please click the YES button below!
Thanks!

I wan anxious to review this product. I wanted to see what
you get for a quarter of the price of a GoPro, which this product is so
obviously based off of. And I am pleasantly surprised in a good way.

This particular "kit" from Anart has absolutely
everything you need to get started shooting 1080p video in a sport environment.
It has a slew of mounting options. And all these mounts are compatible with
GoPro devices, and vice versa. If you have GoPro accessories, they will work
with this Anart SJ4000 camera.

The camera setup was actually really easy. I scanned the QR
code in the provided instructions, and it downloaded the app from the Google
Play store. The only problem I had was that one of the silver screws was
missing from the waterproof house around the camera lens. But, it does not
appear to affect the waterproof integrity.

The camera works well with the WiFi app on my phone. The
picture transfer is pretty slow. I do not know the actual data transfer rate,
but its not good. I just end up pulling the MicroSD card an plop it into my
computer.

The movie files are in .MOV format, which my Android phone
does not like! It will play the movies, but with no sound. The sound is there,
just can't listen to it via my phones built-in player.

The video quality is pretty good. I find the video is a
little on the darker side. There is a menu setting to compensate for this I
think. I need to play around with it. The other thing of note is that the battery
does not last very long. Spares are pretty cheap.

PROS:
- **PRICE!**
- You get the complete kit.
- Small footprint
- Works as advertised.

CONS:
- Missing screw in waterproof housing.
- Short battery life.
- MOV files do not play well with Android.

Anart sent me this camera to review in exchange for an
unbiased review.

No comments: