Tuesday, April 14, 2015

MiaBella Balsamic Vinegar Product Review And Taste Test!














Price: $39.99

Payton from MiaBella asked me to try out his companies
balsamic vinegar. I like balsamic, so why not? Then I saw the price! And I was
like wow! $40 bucks for balsamic. I have no clue as to what good balsamic
vinegar costs, but I do know that stuff is really, really delicious! And I
definitely think that this is worth the cost.

This balsamic is very different than normal balsamic found
on grocery store shelves. It is aged up to 18 years in Oak and Juniper barrels
until the batch meets all the right characteristics of a true Traditional
Balsamic (people will sip it straight!). MiaBella goes well on salads,
strawberries, grilled vegetables, proteins like steak or salmon, and even
tastes good on vanilla ice-cream.

In my video above I tried it on tomatoes and mozzarella
cheese... and was astonished to see this balsamic vinegar pour out of this
numbered and signed bottle, It pours out like molasses. Very thick. A little
goes a long way. So I would think this 8.5oz bottle should last for a while.
The bottle is sealed with a cork.

My whole family used it tonight at dinner, and the MiaBella
Balsamic Vinegar was a huge hit!

No comments: