Saturday, April 18, 2015

Aukey Bluetooth Headphone Review and Hands-On












PRICE: $24.99

If you find this video and review helpful, please take a
second and hit the "YES" and/or "THUMBS-UP" button below.

I am not a big fan of "in-ear" Bluetooth headset.
I don't like things in my ears, it drives me nuts.

This Bluetooth headset from Aukey is monaural. It goes over
one ear. There is a metal band that goes over the top of your head and hold
everything in place. It is easily adjustable. The headphones are very
lightweight and fit great and are comfortable. They only weigh 1.5 ounces.

This headphone has Bluetooth 4.0. Calls sound great. And
people said I sounded great on the other end of the call. Music sounds good, in
one ear. The instructions say you can connect more than one device at a time,
but I did not test it.

Aukey sent me these headphone in exchange for an unbiased
review.

No comments: