Wednesday, April 15, 2015

OxyLed Solar Powered Light Review and Hands-On












PRICE: $23.39

I already have several solar powered lights sprinkled
throughout my homes yard. But a few are showing their age (getting dimmer). I
was happy when I received this OxyLed Solar Powered light! It has 4 bright
LED's, and a selectable "low" or "high" brightness setting.
It's made of ABS plastic and seems well built. It has a large solar panel, much
larger than my other lights. Its easy to adjust it to pretty much any angle.

If I had to pick a few cons about the product it would be
the stake that goes in the ground is not very long, and the light just sits on
top of this stake, so it would seem pretty easy to get knocked over if someone
bumps against it, or even a strong wind.

In the "low" setting it was fairly bright, and the
battery lasts for a long while. In the "bright" setting, it is
definitely bright! But of course it comes at the expense of battery life. I
leave it in the low setting.

This is a good light for your yard lighting needs. At $23 I
personally feel it might be a little on the pricey side.

OxyLed sent me this product in exchange for a fair and
honest test and review.

No comments: