Friday, April 3, 2015

SHARKK 16400 DPI High Precision Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse Review





When I opened the box to this SHARKK 16400 DPI High
Precision Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse I didn't even know where to start! I
never had a mouse with so many buttons!!!

In the box there is an instruction book, a warranty card,
and a small disk with the mouse drivers and software needed to program the
mouse.The software is pretty easy to setup and get running. You can get
creative in setting up the macros. You can also program the colors of the
mouses LED's. It's pretty cool. Also in the box are a 8 pieces of small
weights. You can adjust the weight of the mouse.

The mouse is very well built. It has a soft matte finish,
There are 12 illuminated button under your thumb on the left side of the mouse.
There are your standard L & R buttons, a lit scroll wheel, and there is a
"trigger" button for FPS games. There are 2 other buttons where you
can easily adjust the DPI settings. There is a setting button on the bottom
that you can push to scroll through the different core colors.

The mouse is larger than my previous mice I have used. But I
have large hands, and this gaming mouse feels super comfortable in my hand. All
the buttons site where they need to be under my fingers, so I do not have to go
search for them.

The USB cable is a thicker cloth wrapped cable that will
resist tangles. The mouse is very well built, and can see lasting for a really
long time.

Using the mouse playing a few games was a pretty easy
affair. Once a had a few of the buttons programmed, it was a lot more fun, and
much easier to play. My only hangup was trying to hit the right button of the
12 on the side!



Sharkk makes really good products that do the job well... so
I whole heartedly recommend this gaming mouse!

No comments: