Sunday, April 5, 2015

Macally 6 Foot Certified MiFi Lightening Cable Review and Hands-On














In my opinion I don't think that if you are a power gadget
user that you can ever have enough extra USB charging and/or sync cables.

This particular cable stands out because of the following
things.... it is very well made. It fits into your device with no wiggling. It
is 6ft long, and it has a built in Velcro strap to help you to keep it tangle
free.

I like this cable particularly because of the length...I can
have it plugged into the charger while I lay in build, and have plenty of room
to continue to use it.

This cable should reliably stand up to heavy use.

This cable is Apple MiFi certified, so you will not get any
of those annoying pop-ups about unauthorized accessories that you get with a
cheap-o knock of lightening cable.

I have really no "cons" to say.




No comments: