Monday, April 6, 2015

E-Sky 8GB USB Flash Drive With Voice Recorder Review & Hands-On














This is a sleek and clever little device. It looks like a
normal thumb drive. This one is 8GB. But there is a small one and off switch
located near the top of this device. You flip it on, and a red light comes on
for about 8 seconds, then it turns to blue, and you are now
"recording".

In my testing, operation was very smooth. It works as
advertised. It save the sound files as a "WAV", in a separate
"voice" folder. The voice recordings I made sounded great. The file
sizes were relatively small. The listing claims 15 hours of recording.

The device itself is made of plastic. Including the part
that connects to your key chain. Which is my only "con". I am afraid
this could break while in a purse or a pocket. Otherwise I have no complaints.

Please watch the associated video for a full
hands-on overview of this product.

No comments: