Wednesday, April 29, 2015

URPOWER MiFi Certified Apple Lightning Cable Review and Hands-On







Urpower has consistently provided great products, and this
cable is no exception. If you are a gadget nut like me, you can NVER have
enough spare cables!


PRICE: $9.99

At 3.3 Feet (1 Meter), this cable is the perfect size for
almost any activity. Charging your phone at work, or in your bed, this should
have your covered. I review quite a few external batteries, and none of then
come supplied with Lightning cables! I think many companies do not want to pay
Apple for the MiFi certification. So I always need these spares.

The cable itself is very well made. The plug ends are
reinforced to withstand a ton of use, and should help deter the cable from
flailing. The manufacturer claims it should withstand over 5000+ bends. I wish
I could say the same for the crappy cables Apple pack with their devices, as
these always go bad.

This cable is MiFi Certified from Apple, so it has the
correct chip inside, so you will not get those pesky warnings popping up on
your phone like you will with a cheaper uncertified cable.

I have no cons to speak of. This is a great, affordable
cable.



I was sent this product in exchange for an unbiased product
review.

No comments: