Monday, April 27, 2015

Tronfy KeepSport T3 Bluetooth Headphones Review and Hands-On






Tronfy makes a great pair of Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones! They
pack a lot into a very small package.


PRICE: $35.00

These headphones sound great and fit well in my ears. Pairing
was easy with my phone. What I especially like about these particular
headphones is how well they stay in my ears during active user. Most of the
other headphones of similar design would constantly pop out, or would hurt my
ears with extended use.

These headphones are controlled by a small three button
control. There is a volume up/skip track, play/pause/answer call button, and a
volume down/back track button. The microphone is also located here.

These headphones use AptX audio coding technology, which
make the sound sound crisp and clean. Also, when fitted in your ear properly,
this headphones do a good job of sound isolation, so you do hear outside noise
as much. This headset also has one of the newer Bluetooth 4.0, which I find
have better sound, and play better with your phone. These headphones also have
voice prompts which is a great feature.

The headphones are built well. The packaging is very
minimal, and includes the headphones 
Micro USB cable, and spare eat pads.



Tronfy sent me these headphones for free in exchange for an
unbiased review.

No comments: