Monday, April 27, 2015

Retevis RT-602 Walkie Talkie 22 Channel Review and Hands-On





Retevis RT-602 Walkie Talkie 22 Channel Review and Hands-On

Retivis makes a great pair of inexpensive but reliable
walkie talkies! With a range of almost two miles, there are a ton of uses for
this product.


PRICE: $34.99

These walkie talkies are really compact, but pack in a ton of
higher end features usually found in a more expensive set. When I got these my
original intent was to send them to my 6 year old grandson, but I have always
wanted to take a pair of these on our next cruise.

Like I mentioned, these are compact, and easily fit into a
pocket or purse. There is an attached belt clip, so of course you can put it
here. It can be very loud if you adjust the volume up, so you won't miss any
"calls". Sound quality was very good. Very clear. I used them out to
about 3/4's of a mile with no problem. There are a ton of "modes" and
"function" I have no idea to use. I just set both units to the same
channel and they worked fine.

This set has rechargeable batteries included, as well as a
base station recharger. Just take a little time to make sure you are installing
the batteries correctly.They need to go in a certain way so the base station
can recharge them.

Everything is well made, and should be able to stand up to
some abuse from a youngster. One additional feature worth mentioning, each
handset has a built-in flashlight! I thought that was a cool add-on.

Retivis sent me this product in exchange for an unbiased
review.



For More Gadget Reviews Visit: http://gadgetreviews.expert

No comments: