Thursday, April 30, 2015

URPOWER® Selfie Stick / Monopod Review







This URPOWER monopod / selfie stick was a bit of a
disappointment! I could not get the piece that holds your phone to screw
securely to the extendable stick.


PRICE: $9.99

The price for this Urpower Selfie Stick is great. Especially
since it includes the Bluetooth shutter release as a standalone device. The
clamp attachment that holds your phone does a great job. It held my Samsung
Galaxy Note 4 with no issues. Very secure.

But as you will see in the video above, when I attempted to
screw the clamp device to the mount screw... I could not screw it down all the
way with my fingers. I ended up using a pliers later in the day to tighten the
screw. And it seemed OK. But you should not need to do this.

The Bluetooth shutter release is a good little stand alone
gadget that worked well. It is not built into the handle, so you can use this
anywhere.



I was sent this product in exchange for an unbiased product
review.

No comments: