Thursday, April 16, 2015

MPOW Bluetooth Monopod / Selfie Stick Review and Hands-On Demo

MPOW Bluetooth Monopod / Selfie
Stick Review and Hands-On Demo






PRICE: $18.59

I have a saying... "You cannot have too many selfie
sticks!" And as I slowly build my selfie stick collection to five, I might
have been wrong!

I really like MPOW products. I think I have about 10
different products from them now, and with the exception of maybe one thing,
they are always very well made, and do what they are supposed to do.

This monopod / selfie stick is no exception. It is a well
made product. It has built-in Bluetooth for remote shutter operation on your
phone.

It extends out a little over 3 feet on a metal tube that is
similar to an old car antenna. It supports my large Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with
no problems.

In the package is the monopod (of course), and there are an
attachment for a GoPro camera, a cell phone mount, and a seperately packaged
remote Bluetooth shutter control for you phone. Pair this little remote was
really easy, and it works great.

Overall, this is a really great product. It took me a few
tries to get it right as you can see in my video review. But all in all I have
nothing negative to say about it.

MPOW Sent me this product in exchange for a fair and honest
test and review.

No comments: