Thursday, April 2, 2015

MPOW Streambot Bluetooth Receiver USB Dongle Hands-On and Review


MPOW Bluetooth receiver is a great little device with a
specific purpose. Basically... if you have an older piece of equipment that you
would like to make into a Bluetooth device so you can stream music to it from
your phone, then this is the thing for you.

The way I used it was this: I have a stereo sound bar that I
use for my TV. I plugged this MPOW Bluetooth receiver into the USB slot on my
TV for power. I then plugged in the included audio cable from the MPOW
Streambot Bluetooth Receiver USB Dongle. I paired this with my phone after a
few attempts. It did take a while for my phone to see this device.

Once it was paired, I was able to easily play music from my
Sony Soundbar. Streaming music sounded great with no problems.

I honestly do not know where else I personally would use
this. But, like I mentioned above... if you have a need, then this product does
work well, and does what it is designed for.

MPOW did send this product to me in exchange for a unbiased
review.



For more product reviews please visit:
http://gadgetreviewsexpert.tumblr.com/


No comments: