Friday, April 3, 2015

Elive Buy 8 Outlet Home Power Center Review and Hands-On





I know in mu household "we" have way too many
devices, to the point where we are competing for outlet space! So I was
thrilled when EliveBuy sent me their 8 Outlet Home Power Center with 5 USB port
charging outlets. It solved a lot of my problems. And isn't that the purpose of
our gadgets... so solve problems, and not create new ones?

This power strip comes in three varieties... 4 outlet, 6
outlet, and 8 Outlets. I am testing the 8 outlet version.

The outlet strip is UL certified, and offers all the
necessary power protection that you would need for your homes safety.

The power strip is not very large in size. There is a master
power strip on the one side, so you can turn the whole rig off. On the other
side of the power strip are the 5 USB charging ports. Three of the ports are 1A
outlets for charging smaller devices (Bluetooth headsets, MP3 player, etc). And
there are two 2.1A outlets for your phones that draw more power and will help
to charge your device up faster.

I like this product because I can plugin my laptop, printer,
desk lamps, and still be able to charge my phone, Bluetooth headset, and Kindle
all at once.



The products worked as advertised without any problems. I
have used several other Elive Buy products, and have like everyone of them, so
I can safely recommend this product.

No comments: