Monday, April 13, 2015

Itian Wireless Qi Transmitter and Note 4 Receiver Review













Itian Wireless Qi Transmitter and Note 4 Receiver Review




I have been craving a wireless charging phone for a while,
unfortunately there were a ton of other gadgets that I wanted first. So I was
excited to finally get setup of both a Qi wireless standard transmitter, and a
receiver for my Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

These are from the Itian brand, distributed by Double-S. The
transmitter is very well made. It is super solid, and finished in a flat matte
finish, and it has rubber anti-slide pieces applied where your phone sites to
prevent it from sliding off the charger/transmitter. There is a "red"
light on the bottom when it is plugged in via the supplied MicroUSB cable. The
light turns on when it is actively charging your device.

The receiver for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 fit my phone
perfectly. As you can see in the above video, it is really very easy to
install/attach this device. There is a small piece of tape to hold it in place.

Installing this receiver does add a very small
"bulge" to the back of the phone, but it is really not very
noticeable. My Spigen Neo Hybrid case was easily reattached, and I am still able
to enable the wireless recharging with the case installed.

No comments: