Monday, April 27, 2015

Yunteng Selfie Stick Monopod Review and Hands-On







The Yunteng Monopod is a King among selfie sticks! Made from
aluminum alloy, this monopod is built for wear! Extends to 50 inches!


PRICE: $25.99

This aluminum alloy monopod/selfie stick has 4 separate adjusting
sections, each with its own locking clip. Fully extended it goes out to a full
50 inches! Folded up is only 18 inches. Still compact enough to slip into my
backpack. This selfie stick is larger than any of the other ones I have tested
to date.

The handle is made of a very solid rubber, and includes a
built in wrist strap. BUT... what is cool is that there is a Bluetooth shutter
release device that installs into the handle, and sits under where your thumb
sits. You can remove this Bluetooth shutter for use else wear, and it is
rechargeable with the included MicroUSB cable.

The package also includes a GoPro pripod mount, and a very
strong (as in your phone is super snug) cell phone mount.

Using this device is easy. All the clamps are easy to
engage, and lock into place very securely.

Two "CONS" I would mention are:
- This monopod is a little heavier than others I have used.
When fully extended with my phone in the cradle... I needed two hands.
- I wish it came with a storage bag.



I was sent this product in exchange for an unbiased product
review.

No comments: