Thursday, April 2, 2015

Mpow Wired Earphone Review and Hands-On






I am a fan of every product MPOW has sent me. They are a
great value proposition for the quality of the products. They sent me a set of
wired headphones with an integrated remote control to test and review.

This set of headphone is nice and work well. They are light
weight, and fit well in my ears. They are the "ear bud" variety. The
package comes with 2 extra pairs of the rubber pairs in different sizes.

The remote has a sliding volume control. This worked with no
problems. I like this style of control over others I have tested that have a
volume wheels, or volume buttons.

There is a Play/Pause button... which works as expected.

The microphone is built-in to this part of the headphones
for hands free calls. I did not have the opportunity to try a call.

There is one other control which is labeled as
"N/S". Two positions. The "N" is for Nokia phones, and the
"S" is for all others.



These headphones are $16 on Amazon, and are well worth it.
There are so much nicer, and more functional than the crap you see at the local
Walgreen's for more money.

No comments: