Monday, April 27, 2015

Anker 6440mAh Extended battery For The Note 4 Review and Hands-On





Anker 6440mAh Extended battery For The Note 4 Review and
Hands-On
I have used Anker extended batteries on several of my
previous phones. They always fit my phone great, and operate like a champ.


PRICE: $26.99

This extended battery for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is
6440mAh's, which doubles the phone OEM battery. Because it is twice as big in
capacity  it is also twice as big
physically. And you have to use the supplied extended battery case back. You
remove the original case back and use the one supplied in the package.

This battery fits into the phone perfectly. The new extended
case back snaps on to the phone precisely. The new case back has some texture,
but it might be slippery to some, especially if you are perspiring.

In using this battery I am seeing about 2 full days worth of
use on my phone. It is worth mentioning that this battery does take twice as
long to recharge this battery, but it is tolerable using your OEM rapid
adaptive charger.

The battery does have NFC built in, but I did not test this
feature on this battery. I have on other Anker batteries, and they have always
worked in the past.

Of course, this battery comes with Ankers 18 month warranty.
And their customer support is top notch!

For More Gadget Reviews Visit: http://gadgetreviews.expert



I was sent this product in exchange for an unbiased product
review.

No comments: