Thursday, April 9, 2015

MPOW Sweatproof iPhone 6 Armband Review & Hands-On






This iPhone 6 Armband from MPOW is really nice! It is very
well made. The material it is made out of is very much like a flat matte finish
neoprene. But it feels like top quality. I have big biceps, and this armband
easy fit and stayed in place while I was active. The phone fits securely into
the armband, and after the first few times you remove the phone, it is not a
problem. There might be some issue if you have a big bulky case on your phone,
like an OtterBox. I don’t think it would fit. But as you see in my video above,
I did not have a case on the phone.

There is a Velcro adjustable band, but there are two slots
you can use to make the fit more secure and snug.  There is also a small pocket to place a key
so it does not get lost while you are running or working out.

I also use a Bluetooth sport headset when I use this
armband. I hate wires getting in the way when I am active. So I did not test
with a wired headset. I can see where it might be a challenge to use when
closing the flap to secure the phone into the armband.


All in all… another well-made product from MPOW.

No comments: